Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Alphabet Challenge

The Life (and Lies) of An Inanimate Flying Object is hosting the Alphabet Challenge which again is open till the end of 2011.




Here are the rules and the levels you can choose:

Rules:
1. 26 books!
For each letter, read a book that has a main character or key supporting character (not some random minor character mentioned twice!) whose name starts with that letter. It doesn’t have to be the title of the book, just the name. Ex: Alice (in wonderland), Bella (twilight), Cathy (Wuthering Heights), Dracula (Dracula) Estella (Great Expectations), etc.
2. only one letter per book!
3. Crossovers are fine
4. audio, e-book, bound book, someone reading it out loud to you, reading a book to your little brother or sister, it all counts.
5. any length—short stories, books of the Bible, etc. they all count for this one.
6. Don’t have to be a blogger, don’t have to review the book. Just tell me you're participating.

Levels:
Level 1: 10 Letters
Level 2: 20 Letters
Level 3: all 26 letters

Im not sure really about what level I can try but Im definitely going to try and complete as much as I can. Again will keep updating as soon as I complete one alphabet. So if you too find this book reading challenge interesting enough, do post a comment here to let us know you too are doing this simultaneously ! :)

A. Andrea in The Devil Wears Prada: A Novel
B. Brooke Last Night at Chateau Marmont: A Novel
C.
D. Dora Crystal Kingdom Adventures (Dora the Explorer (Simon Spotlight))
- read this to my daughter
E. Elizabeth Gilbert Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia
F.
G.
H.
I.
J. Julia Bechtel - The Summer I Dared: A Novel
K. Kamala Das Untying and retying the text: An analysis of Kamala Das's My story (SELL-Series in English language and literature)
L. Langdon in A Walk To Remember
M.
N.
O. Olga Olga - A Daughter's Tale
P.
Q.
R. Rabindranath Tagore My Life in My Words
S. Satyajit Ray Manik Da: Memories of Satyajit Ray
T. Tina All And Nothing by Raksha Bharadia
U.
V.
W.
X.
Y.
Z.


- Debolina Raja Gupta