Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Book Reading Challenges This Year 2011


Wow, so last night, I finally managed to find the perfect three book-reading challenges that I am going to try and finish this year (of course I will bring in more challenges as and when I find the ones that are to my liking...honestly, most of them are, but I know I wont be able to finish even one if I start up on ALL of those ;) )

So here are my book-reading challenges that I am starting for 2011 as of now. Click on the name of the challenge to know about the rules and more...

Have a look and do feel free to join in and leave a comment in this post to let us know if you too are taking this challenge simultaneously :) Have fun...

My Book-Reading Challenges For 2011:


1. Alphabet Challenge
2. Cover Love Challenge
3. Off The Shelf Challenge


- Debolina Raja Gupta`