Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Monday, May 16, 2011

New Book Update

Each and every book I read is special.....some are awesome and I almost always immediately recommend it to others. Some are so bad that I again need to recommend it to others, to NOT read ever !!! So here's what I read and here's what I am reading and what Im gonna read next....Read on...

Just finished reading:




Good read, gives a lot of insight to Indian cultures in a specific caste and culture. Not intellectually stimulating as predicted in many spaces though.


Currently Reading:





Absolutely interesting and filled with the feel-good factor.

Next On My Reading List:





Extremely Excited to read this one...had absolutely loved Toni Morrison's Beloved. Will keep you posted as I reach to this one....

Happy Reading All of you :) Do share here on the comment section what you are reading right now and what you just finished reading and how you liked it...Also let us know what you're planning to read next...

- Debolina Raja Gupta