Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Monday, June 20, 2011

More Book Reviews Courtesy BlogAdda


Its suddenly a busy time this side, as I am getting new books to review, from authors, book sites, as well as on my own.

A few days ago I got a few books for myself.

Then an author from overseas just sent me her book for reviewing in India.

And now, courtesy the Indian blogging site BlogAdda and their new and interesting initiative, I got in my mailbox today a book titled 'All And Nothing' by Raksha Bhadaria.

I am super excited and this is going to be a super-fun week, with lots on my reading list and yes, more numbers filling in on my Book-Reading Challenges List :D

So here I go, off to my bookish world, and when I am somewhat done, will come back and tell you what I read and how I liked it...till then...happy reading !!!!

- Debolina Raja Gupta