Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Saturday, July 9, 2011

On My Book-List Today: Amitav Ghosh, Agatha Christie, Virgina Woolf

Wow, finished an epic of a book… River of Smoke, the book that I had been so desperately waiting for the last entire year, is now past me. Just finished reading it yesterday and my new book list is already here. I know this is not the start to a new week, or a fixed day when I announce what books I am going to read now, but my lists are more based on ‘when’ I finish a book. I have seen many book bloggers maintaining a time by which they will finish a book, that’s really appreciable if you can set yourself a certain time and finish a book by then, but somehow, setting a timeline for a book has never worked for me. I have never set myself any such ‘time’ to finish reading a book. I want to enjoy every book that I read, and not to finish it just to complete a challenge, or to put up more titles on my list. So each book gets the time and attention it deserves. Here are the recent books that have been, are, and about to be, in my immediate reading zone.

Just finished:
River of Smoke by Amitav Ghosh


Reading Now:
Miss Marple’s Final Cases by Agatha Christie


Next on my read-list:
A Room Of One’s Own by Virginia Woolf


- Debolina Raja Gupta