Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

On My Book-List Today: Emma Donoghue, Samuel Park, Andrew Davidson

Another fun week went by and here I am with my new set of books...the ones that I finished reading and the ones that I am, or am going to, read soon.

Just Finished:


A Walk To Remember by author Nicholas Sparks


Room by author Emma Donoghue

Currently Reading:


This Burns My Heart by author Samuel Park (this has been sent as a review copy by the publishers Simon & Schuster through BookPleasures)

Will Be Reading Soon:

Gargoyle by author Andrew Davidson (this has been sent as a review copy by author Andrew Davidson)

A very very interesting mix of genres, and I am super-excited...Andrew's book just arrived today, and this is one of those genres I have never read, so that adds up to the mystery factor even more, and Im really looking forward to it.

- Debolina Raja Gupta