Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sneaky-Peeky Sunday


Just thought that it would be really fun to do something like a regular peek into the book I happen to be reading at the moment. So starting today, a Sunday, I am introducing the 'Sneaky Peeky Sunday', where I will jot down one page from what I am reading right now.

There may be broken sentences before and after, but I will not attempt to complete those, as I want to stick to just the one page. Lets see if it builds your interest and what you feel of the book based on that one page. Of course if its a long book I may end up sharing more than one page. But any suspense, or twists in the plot will not be revealed.

So from now on, I am going to reveal a page of what I am currently reading, do let me know if you find this interesting :)

- Debolina Raja Gupta