Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Books Now

A lovely week passed and had some great time reading (as always). But this time the book that I read was simply astounding. A book I never imagined I would be reading in the first place, a book that I once started reading, could simply not put down again. From the first page on, it was an absolute stunner. The book I am talking about is a debut novel The Gargoyle by author Andrew Davidson. And yes, I am really looking forward to his next novel, the one he is working on right now.

Just Read: (This book was sent as a review copy by the author and has not been purchased by me)
Author Andrew Davidson

You can easily get the book online here:



Reading Now: (This book has been sent as a review copy by the author and her PR team and has not been purchased)
Author Brandie Knight

You can get the book here:


Will Read Next: (This book has been sent as a review copy and has not been purchased by me)
Author Robert Strzalko

You can get the book here:



- Debolina Raja Gupta