Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Recently Read, Just Finished Reading And What I Am Reading Now


The past few days I have had the chance to read some really interesting and 'different' kinds of books. Well, for starters, I will admit I was not very aware of these books or what they were about. It was thanks to Crossword that I received these books as part of their read and review copies for the Vodafone Crossword Book Award 2010 and I got a chance to get these amazing books as complimentary copies through Crossword. Must say the experience has been truly worth it. This is not a purchased copy.

Recently Read:



I recently finished reading this truly inspiring book by author Rashmi Bansal called 'Connect The Dots'. The book is about these 20 individuals
who have not done an MBA, yet had the passion and the fire within, as well as the innovation and the guts to think out of the box and start something from scratch, taking it to a level where the entire nation, if not outside also, is aware of. This is a complimentary copy by Crossword and not a purchased copy.
Its definitely a MUST-READ.

Visit Crossword to get your discounted copy, click here:

You can order your own copy of the book here on Amazon:



Just Finished:


I just finished reading this awesome book called 'Dork: The Incredible Adventures of Robin Einstein Verghese' by author Sidin Vadukut (in fact finished reading it just 05 mins back). I am surprised I had never heard of this book before or never chanced upon it. Its clearly ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I've ever come across. I devoured it like anything, with laughter coming out every now and then, that too the loud types, not the silent smiles here please. Its one of those books that you read and feel you've lived some of this yourself, and how is it that you never thought of writing about it yourself. Truly a masterpiece, one that will have you in splits at the bare routine of everyday and mundane life...
This is a complimentary copy by Crossword and not a purchased copy.
A MUST-MUST Read.

Visit Crossword for your discounted copy, click here:

Or visit Amazon to order your copy now:




Reading Now:


Just (and I mean 05 mins back) picked up this book to read called 'Known Turf' by author Annie Zaidi. The book is in the genre of non-fiction/reportage and combines reportage with a personal narrative that goes into places we may know of, but very rarely visit. Looks to be a pretty interesting read, will let you know more once Im done.
This is a complimentary copy by Crossword and not a purchased copy.


Get your discounted copy through Crossword now, click here:

Or get your copy from Amazon now:



- Debolina Raja Gupta