Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Big Thank You To All Of You


Its been a great journey out here. What started out as just a way to express my interest in books and my love for the written world has now translated to a zone where I got to meet so many amazing people from all around the world and make new friends.

It is an amazing experience to come in touch with people sitting in a different part of the world, talking about the same books that you have read and loved, recommending books, sharing new books, discussing books, and telling you that yes, the world of book lovers still exists, as contrary to what people may believe these days - that book lovers are becoming a rarity - no, we aren't!

I want to use this post to thank ALL you lovely people for your amazing support. To each one of you who has taken out time to visit this blog. To each one of you who decided to 'follow' this blog. To each one of you who took out time to share a comment and to honestly tell me what you felt about a particular post or book that I talked about.

And yes, a big big big thanks is for all of you who decided I was good enough to be given the opportunity of reading and reviewing your book here. To all those who sent me books from all across the globe, to all the authors, publishers, publicists, book communities, book sites who sent me their books and their love - THANK YOU to each and every one of you for making me feel so wonderful about this lovely little thing I started here as The Book Worm, something that was simply a personal book journal, but now is muc more...

Thanks to you all and I look forward to always reading your honest comments and feedback....

Keep reading people and have the best of times :)

- Debolina Raja Gupta