Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Monday, October 17, 2011

Missed Out This Sneaky-Peeky Sunday


Im awfully sorry I missed out sharing the Sneaky-Peeky Sunday page with you guys. Its not like I'm not reading, in fact I'm reading two books simultaneously right now, but you see, this Sunday I was out for a very major thingy - getting inked !!!!

Yes, I have been wanting to get inked for a long long time now, nothing too fancy, but a small design on my neck line. And finally, this Sunday, I managed to get my first (and I think only) tattoo....

Since I do not pre-post the Sneaky-Peeky Sunday pages, I missed out this time, but I will surely try and keep the deadlines in mind in future....

Have a fun time reading guys and let me know whats keeping you occupied these days...

- Debolina Raja Gupta