Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Recently Read, Just Finished Reading And What I Am Reading Now

Been a lovely time with all these books here with me. And I have seriously been spoiled for choice. But Im not complaining :)

So here's the list of the books I have been reading recently, am reading, and am next gonna pick up to read. Have a look people:

Recently Read:


Dork by Sidin Vadukut


You can order the book at an amazing discount directly through Crossword here:

Or you can check it out at Amazon:


Known Turf by Annie Zaidi


You can order the book at an amazing discount directly through Crossword here:

Or you can check it out at Amazon:


Reading Now:

The Day of The Butterfly by Norah Lofts

You can order your copy through Amazon:


Will read next:


Treasuring Emma by Kathleen Fuller

You can order the book here on Amazon:


- Debolina Raja Gupta