Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recently Read, Just Finished Reading And What I Am Reading Now

A handfull of good books again and here's a look at what I recently read, what I am reading now, and what I am looking forward to reading:

Recently Read:
The Day Of The Butterfly by Norah Lofts - Nice Read

You can order it on Amazon here:


Just Finished Reading:

My Heart Stopped Beating: True Story by Chamed- Okay Read (This was a complimentary review copy and not a purchased one)

You can order it on Amazon here:


Reading Now:

Treasuring Emma by Kathleen Fuller - Nice Read (This is a complimentary review copy and not a purchased one.)


You can order it on Amazon here:


Also Reading Now:

Women And The Weight Loss Tamasha by Rujuta Diwekar
- Amazing Read

You can order it on Amazon here:



- Debolina Raja Gupta