Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Not Keeping Well


*Pssst....Im using this pic coz at the moment Charlie n Lola are my daughter's ABSOLUTE favourite characters on telly...

Hi there all my lovely friends.... I know its been a long long time that I checked up with you wonderful people. I've been missing my Sneaky-Peeky Sunday peaks, my First Page Mondays, my Classic Thursdays and many many more posts that I generally love to share, not to mention the reviews that have been so long in coming up.

I wanted to thank you all for visiting and taking the time out to read here. It's just that I have been unwell for quite some time now. Nothing serious, just a little 'under the weather' as I would love to categorise it (more so coz it has a nice ring to it).

So these last two weeks I have hardly been able to do much reading or writing, much to my dismay !!!! I haven't been able to go for my guitar lessons or even practice at home. I haven't had the strength to go out and party with friends. And I'm feeling so weak all the time it's not even funny anymore. I'm a complete outdoors person and it gets really bogging when I have to stay indoors, more so, in bed...

I know its quite some time now that I shared anything with you. I'm just waiting to get a little better and then I'll be back, sharing all the amazing book stuff with you. In the meanwhile, hope you're all doing great and sending lots of Christmas cheer your way. If you happen to drop in while I'm not around, do let me know your feedback..it always makes me happy to hear from you...

Take care all you lovely people and happy reading...

- Debolina Raja Gupta