Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Monday, December 26, 2011

On The Cover: Cherries Aren't Red ELEMENTS by Neha Agarwal


Received in my mail today for review an author-signed book titled 'Cherries Aren't Red ELEMENTS' by self-published author Neha Agarwal.

The cover looks quite interesting and I will read once I am through with the other books that I have for review. But in the meanwhile, here's a look at the cover jacket.
The book seems to be a collection of short stories (not sure if they are inter-related or no, will know once I read it) and has something to do with the four elements - Water, Fire, Earth, Air.

'Jitin & Sahaana were very much in love...they had it all - love, life, most of all - each other. All they were waiting for was acceptance. During their seemingly perennial wait the elements - Fire, Earth, Air and Water - began influencing their lives....and what ensued implied that cherries aren't RED.'

Well, that's about it. I didn't get much of an idea of what the book really is about, except that it has to do something with a young couple. I will read it for sure and tell you what I think of it, but in the meanwhile, if you already have a copy and have read it or are reading it, let me know your thoughts too...

- Debolina Raja Gupta