Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


How rude of me...completely forgot to wish you guys...

Wish you all a very Happy New Year 2012...I am glad to have met so many like-minded people in the past year, to have made so many friends and to have interacted with so many wonderful book lovers from all parts of the world.

I am also thankful that I got the chance to read and review so many lovely books, that the authors, publishers, book agents, book sites and bookstores were wonderful enough to send.

I had a great last year and I can only hope to see you guys around more.

I wish you all a great time ahead, that you have many reasons to celebrate, and many special moments and memories to fill up the coming year with happiness, love and good health.

And of course, I hope you guys end up reading lots and lots of great books and take out some time to drop me a comment or mail to let me know about those books too :-)

Have a fab year ahead and happy reading !!!!

- Debolina Raja Gupta