Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Recently Read, Reading And Want To Read

I've been flipping in and out of books for some time now. There are a few books I recently read, some I am re-reading, some I am reading as a reviewer, and some I am really dying to read but just not getting the time. There are also a list of classics that I am dying to read all over again...Let's see how many of these I manage to read this year..I did finish my GoodReads Challenge this year of reading 40 books though. In fact read 42 books.

So here's the books that I recently read:


Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson

The Camerons by Robert Crighton

Reading Now:
Currently I am reading a book called The Blogging Affair by an author who prefers to call himself Manu. Its a book that the author has sent me for review and I am absolutely enjoying the suspense story.

Looking Forward To Read:

Well, there's a huge list waiting for me to pick up, that I'm dying to read. But I guess right now I will reach out for a book called Sarah's Key (after I finish the current one that I am reading).



I also have a list of books that I want to read this year. These are names of books I have picked up from friends, from other books and magazines, or heard word-of-mouth praise. Will share the list with you guys soon. In the meanwhile, if there are any great books that you are really looking forward to read this year, do let me know, so that I can read them too ....

Happy reading friends...

- Debolina Raja Gupta