Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Recently Read, Reading And Want To Read

The year 2012 started with lots more titles and stories. Last year I had taken the Goodreads Reading Challenge of finishing off 40 books (I started it mid-year) and ended up finishing 42 books from about mid of the year. So this year, just to be on the safer side, I have started off at 45 books and have already finished 07..not bad! Will 'up' the challenge as soon as I can see myself spending some more time to read...




There were a couple of interesting books I have recently finished reading, some interesting ones that I am reading now and a few that I am looking forward to read soon. So here's a look:

Recently Read:



The Blogging Affair by Manu (this was a review copy sent by the author)


Shop Girl by Steve Martin
(Can you believe it I BOUGHT this on Amazon and was so looking forward to read it as I know Steve's got the perfect comic timing, but this was SUCH a disappointment!!)


Afterwards by Rosamund Lupton
(Clearly one of the best books I have ever read till date. And to think I came across it on YouTube!!! Now I am dying to read her first novel Sister. Let me know if any of you have read it.)


Reading Now:



When A Lawyer Falls In Love by Amrita Suresh (this is again a review copy sent by the author and I am just starting it today.)

Will Read It Soon:



I Walked The Line: My Life With Johny by Vivian Cash
(Of course I am sure most of you have already seen the movie Walk The Line based on country singer Johny Cash. Looking forward to read this book that talks about his wife's perspective, with a lot of 'real' material thrown in.)

Happy reading friends !!!

- Debolina Raja Gupta