Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Friday, September 28, 2012

On the Cover: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Wow! I never imagined I would like a vampire book or movie, much less love love love!!!! Every time I remember coming across any vampire movie on-screen, I have quickly flipped the channel and move on. So it was quite a shock when I began reading the Twilight series, and LOVED IT!!!! So much so, that I finished the entire book of 434 pages in 2 days flat, amidst office and looking after my family and child!

Right now Im simply sharing with you the cover of the book, will soon come back with the review. Do do do read the series, Im on the second book right now!


Whats the best part of the series? That though this is labelled a teenage vampire romance set in high-school, this will appeal to any age-group!

Here's what the cover tells you:
About three things I was absolutely positive..

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret.

 What Bella doesn't realise is that the closer she gets to him, the more she is putting herself and those around her at risk. And it might be too late to turn back....

 Deeply seductive and irresistibly compelling, Twilight is an extraordinary love story that will stay with you long after you have turned the final page.

 'Her story, recounted in hypnotic, dreamy prose, encapsulates perfectly the teenage feeling of sexual tension and alienation.' - THE TIMES 

'The thrilling tale of a vampire romance at high school.' - SUNDAY HERALD. 
 
- Debolina Raja Gupta