Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dilly Dallying Books


The last few days, actually weeks, have been extremely hectic. Whether its work, freelance assignments, my daughter's social and school life and the many year-end annual performances she's a part of, and me trying to squeeze in some time and arrange the new home where we shifted barely a month back, it's going away pretty much in a blur now!

I generally pride myself in being a fast and voracious reader, and truly, I need to read to be able to feel complete, and that's something I've been missing out on these past few days and weeks!  Just not getting the time!!

There are so many books on my book list right now, books that I have with me and am dying to read.....such a difficult situation for someone like me!!!! Huffff......

- Debolina Raja Gupta