Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just Bought: Half Of A Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, The Sealed Letter by Emma Donoghue, Maps For Lost Lovers by Nadeem Aslam

So I had gone to the mall 'just like that', believe me when I say it - JUST LIKE THAT.......

It was a lovely afternoon, the plan was to have a few bites at KFC and just come back home and laze around in the house, not doing anything else the whole day. And then....

My daughter spotted a banner that said Kids Fest on at Crossword...so obviously we had to go, right?

And what happens when Debo enters a bookstore?? Well, you all know the answer! She comes back with books that she wasn't planning to buy at all!

Well, this time I can say with a little less guilt that the books I ended up buying were ones I was on the lookout for for some time and couldn't really find (spare 1 out of the 3 I finally bought after keeping the rest back on the shelf!) :-(

But the less guilt didn't last for long as I realised that though I had gone to the bookstore in the first place to buy books for my daughter, the poor thing only bought a Barney book while I ended up buying 3, for myself!!!!!

So what did I buy?


Half Of A Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

The Sealed Letter by Emma Donoghue

Maps For Lost Lovers by Nadeem Aslam

Come on, now can you blame me???? ;-) 

- Debolina Raja Gupta