Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Online Purchase: Flipkart Grand Book Carnival Haul

So few days back I told you how Flipkart was holding this Grand Book Carnival that was on for just 2 days....The moment I got this information, I logged on to the site, checking out the books that were on sale! The genre was vast, the books were really good and there were many I was already planning to read up.

Incidentally, just 2-3 days before I talked about the Flipkart Carnival, I had vowed to stop buying books for some time, as I had been buying like crazy and now there's hardly any space at home :-O

But...you know me, just like all my friends who immediately laughed off my claims that I wouldn't be buying books for some time....Ha! I know myself as well....so here's the list of books that I actually did buy.....


 the shipment

 The Casual Vacancy by J K Rowling

 Fallen Angel: The Making and Unmaking of Rajat Gupta by Sandipan Deb

 Mafia Queens of Mumbai: Stories of Women From The Ganglands by S Hussain Zaidi

 Mumbaistan: 3 Explosive Crime Thrillers by Piyush Jha

 The Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James - Fifty Shades Freed, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades of Grey




- Debolina Raja Gupta