Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Books On My Wishlist

Recently, I was going through a book channel on YouTube and came across these lovely book recommendations, can't understand how I never got to hear of these! Right away, these are on my wishlist (I always make them in the hope that hubby will see and get the drift and most time he does) ;-)

I'm already out of space at home, and though I've been trying to smile-twist my way to get hubby to agree to increase some book shelves and let me have a full wall, it doesn't seem to be happening, so in the meanwhile, I need to figure out where to store new ones :-(

Anyways, I'm just sharing the book cover pics here in this post, shall soon come back with more info on the same..Let me know if you've read any of these and how you liked them...

 Testimony by Anita Shreve



The White Hotel by D M Thomas

Cell by Stephen King

Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston


Then We Came To The End by Joshua Ferris

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Nieffengger




- Debolina Raja Gupta