Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Monday, June 3, 2013

New Reads 2013 Courtesy Bloomsbury India

Bloomsbury India has been lovely enough to send me a few great books for my reading list. I recently received four new and really amazing books that Bloomsbury has launched in India this year. 

The books that I got for reading are:



 She Rises by Kate Worsley

The Hired Man by Aminatta Forna


 This Is Where I Am by Karen Campbell

And THE COVETED !!!!!


And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini - the novel that just made its debut this 21st May 2013!!!

I'm super duper excited on reading all the above and am already on to This Is Where I Am by Karen Campbell. If you haven't got these in your collection yet, these are absolute must-haves for any book lover. Make sure to come back for more from the books and for reviews too :-)

- Debolina Raja Gupta