Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Reading Reading Reading Away

Okay, so it seems the last few weeks have been really really great for me in terms of the books I've been reading......

Being confined on bed for the most of the last 2-3 weeks, I've been making the most of it.....I've been reading and reading a lot of lovely books these last few days and weeks....


And as I'm also a part of the Goodreads Reading Challenge each year, I had pledged to read 60 books this year (which was lesser than the last 2 years as this year I was aware of extra work and personal pressures that could potentially lead me to reading less) but I have already finished reading 53 books this year and am on my 54th :-) yeyeyeyee

I did look up a lot on youtube to see what others were reading and recommending, and must say there's been a lot of heavy reading that I'm into these days (in addition to a few light and easy paperbacks too). But my love forever remains those big big books ......

So in that vein, I'm gonna continue reading for some more time now as I'm going to be swamped with some heavy-duty home stuff in a couple of days......

Till then, what are you reading?? I'd love to know....

- Debolina Raja Gupta