Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Fraction of The Whole by Steve Toltz: A Look

 the book cover

 author Steve Toltz

Okay, so I am almost finished with this book called 'A Fraction of The Whole by Steve Toltz' and let me tell you this - this one is one of the craziest, smartest, funniest, wittiest and most amazing book I've ever read...and I mean EVER !

For starters, am surprised I never heard much of it, but the fact is that this was on the shortlist for the 2008 Man Booker Prize! I'm sure gonna keep an eye there from now and will share the same with you all as well.


The book, if you haven't heard of it or not read it yet, surely needs your attention, especially if you're the kind of reader who likes to read something 'different' that's too many things at the same time and all joining in together to make it a Must-Read.

I will soon be sharing some excerpts from it and of course the book review will follow soon. But till then, try and get your hands on it for sure !

- Debolina Raja Gupta