Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Recent Book Haul: Flipkart.com and Amazon.in

Of course I can never stick to my plan or promise of not buying books for some time, can I? And especially when Amazon has finally launched in India, it was surely another ploy to tempt me...not that I would need much tempting when it comes to books ;-)

So here are the books that I just recently bought online......Flipkart.com and Amazon.in




 Alex by Pierre Lemaitre
image courtesy

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (J K Rowling)
image courtesy

The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne
image courtesy 

 The Catcher in The Rye by J D Salinger
image courtesy  

 Chanakya's Chant by Ashwin Sanghvi
image courtesy 

 The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
image courtesy


- Debolina Raja Gupta