Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Monday, September 2, 2013

Why I'm Not Around Much These Days


Yessssss.....that's why !!!! :-)

We just brought home our new princess and it's soooo much stuff going on in the house right now, as you can very well imagine......So what with my older daughter super excited and happy and jumpy and the new one trying to adjust to a routine of feeding, sleeping and pooping the whole day, you can imagine what am doing!


So it is that the reviews aren't around these days, but as you know me, I'm surely on a reading spree, even though I'm not able to talk about it much....and shall be sharing the reviews and posts pretty soon...

A few books that I recently read and am going to talk about in a few weeks:
  1. The Casual Vacancy by J K Rowling
  2. English Bites by Manish Gupta
  3. The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas
  4. Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
  5. Half Of A Yellow Sun
  6. Inferno by Dan Brown
  7. The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
  8. The Mistress of Spices by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
Read any of these any of you? 

- Debolina Raja Gupta