Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cleaning and Organising The Bookshelf


 So today I forced myself to at least try and clean up the books...it was long overdue!

With a 4 month old in the house and a 6 year old home sick from school, it was quite a challenge. Just a few weeks back I had given away half of my books to create space, and these babies were what I was left with. But I did manage to wade through the dust and the tiredness of it and finally, managed to sort out everything within an hour flat ! :-)



And here's what it looks like now....


Bit colour coordinated..... These aren't all the books though, I've kept some more in another part of the house... And yet again, I've taken out some more to give away..... So stay tuned as I share details about a blog sale (open to book lovers residing in India only, sadly!)


- Debolina Raja Gupta