Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Crossword Book Gifts: Books I Received From CrossWord


The Crossword Book Awards 2013 was announced recently and there were some really great books that were battling it out for the title.

I browsed through the titles and there were some that I knew could absolutely not be missed out. So, when I told this to Crossword, they promptly sent me the books that I had top-listed :-)

The complimentary books I received from Crossword are:

A Life in Words by Ismat Chughtai (translated by M. Asaduddin) - I just finished reading this and the review is coming up soon



Wisha Wozzariter by Payal Kapadia (my daughter absolutely loved this one!!!!)

 The Illicit Happiness of Other People by Manju Joseph

Thanks Crossword for sending across these lovely books......

- Debolina Raja Gupta