Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Top 10 Books Of 2014

I'm not sure if they mean books are the perfect place to find love (love story, fall in love with the character/place/story) or if bookstores are the perfect place to find a good guy book nerd. Both work for me :)


image source

I've read so many wonderful ones this year, you can see my entire list of BOOKS I READ IN 2014 here.

Here are the top 10 ones I found this year (it's always a tough choice, but still, here we are!) Also, these are in no particular order.
  1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  2. The Dog Who Healed A Family by Jo Coudert
  3. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (re-read)
  4. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie 
  5. Shomoyer Baire by Anupam Roy
  6. Anupamer Lekha by Anupam Roy
  7. God Are You There? It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume
  8. Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie 
  9. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
  10. Wonder by R J Palacio
I know its cheating, but I absolutely have to mention these books too that I really really loved reading this year....

  1. Rearview My Roadies Journey by Raghu
  2. Come And Tell Me Some Lies by Raffaella Barker
  3. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  4. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
  5. Unfortunately The Milk by Neil Gaiman
  6. Dance Dance Dance by Haruki Murakami
  7. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
  8. The City of Devi by Manil Suri
 - Debolina Raja Gupta