Fellow Book Worms :)

My Bookish Friends :)

Thursday, July 23, 2015

My Current Book Wishlist: 2015




I have barely any more space left in my house for books now...I always have space for as many books as I can bring back home.

My work desk and my side desk and my wall shelves by the bedside are spilling over with books. I can always make more space.

My birthday went away this year, so if you feel guilty of not getting me a gift, you can more than make up for it and get me as many books as you wish from my book wish list below ;) And the best part is, you don't even have to wait for my birthday to turn up. Coz the day you get me the books and the faster you get them, the better you will feel ;)

If you know me and are my friend, you know I update my book wish list all the time, and I also unabashedly 'offer' my friends the chance to cut out on the stress of wondering what they should give me...See...I make it so easy for you all....no diamonds, no jewelry, perfume, handbags, shoes, clothes, makeup...nothing...just get me good books (please only stick to the list below unless you have some amazing recommendations yourself, in which case, PLEASE leave them in the comments below for me to add!!) and you are sorted :D

I know when it comes to books I can go on and on and on and......(keep repeating as long as you wish to)...so let's cut it out now and get to the book wish list ;)

here goes.....


  1. balzec and the little chinese seamstress
  2. not a drop to drink
  3. world war z
  4. game of throne series (starting from the 2nd book)
  5. twelve years a slave
  6. marcus zusak books
  7. the secret history by donna tart
  8. ask the passengers
  9. everybody sees the ants
  10. the spectacular now
  11. a tale for the time being by ruth ozaki
  12. milkweed
  13. an irish country wedding by patrick
  14. the glass castle by jeanette walls
  15. the white hotel by d m thomas
  16. then we came to the end by joshua ferris
  17. their eyes were watching god by zora neale hurston
  18. fight club by chuck palahnuik
  19. state of fear by michael crighton
  20. go ask alice
  21. looking for alaska by john greene
  22. bridge to tabitha by katherine patterson
  23. paper scissors death by giliana campbell
  24. the girl on the train
  25. lullabies for little criminals by heather o neil
  26. a child called a by david pelzer
  27. the tale of the time being
  28. the knife of never letting go
  29. mr penumbra's 24 hour bookstore by robin sloane
  30. i'll be seeing you
  31. cinder and series
  32. changing the world
  33. some monday for sure by nadine gordimer
  34. fangirl by rainbow rowell
  35. the silver star by jeanette walls
  36. percy jackson series
  37. intensity by dean koontz
  38. the giving tree
  39. the program
  40. the god delusion
  41. under the egg
  42. fire and blood by victoria scott
  43. we were liars
  44. the virgin suicides
  45. silver lining notebook
  46. one ready player
  47. warm bodies
  48. city adrift
  49. one day in the life of ivan denisovich by aleksandr solzhenitsyn
  50. dante and aristotle discover the universe
  51. perks of being a wallflower
  52. golden compass
  53. beautiful creatures
  54. 1984 by george orwell
  55. a streetcar named desire
  56. train man

- Debolina Raja Gupta